BOOK YOUR PRENATAL CLASSES HERE!
Easily book multiple classes! (Except breastfeeding class)
Choose any class to begin.
Class descriptions are below
NEWBORN SLEEP CLASS
Sleep Baby Sleep
Learn tips and tricks to
get your baby settled and sleeping!
Scroll down for Details!
All CLASSES ARE LIVE WEBINAR BASED
The class will be presented as a live webinar, which includes a slide show presentation, as well as video content, live demonstrations, and various PDF documents shared with you during the course. Childbirth class curriculum as follows:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- What happens as your body prepares for labor and birth
- Birth Plans-do I need one?
- Stages & phases of labor
- Pushing and birth
- Comfort measures and coping during labor
- Immediate recovery
- Medical Interventions and pain management
- Cesarean Birth
- Covid-19 policies
- Links to hospital virtual tours
Newborn Care Class Curriculum as follows:
- Normal newborn appearances
- How to chose your pediatrician
- The golden hour
- What to expect during the first few hours
- Hospital stay
- Daily newborn care
- Umbilical cord
- Q & A's
"Help, my baby won't sleep!" is a common phrase I hear often from new parents! This is a live webinar class. Come and learn the basics of baby's awake and sleep patterns and what tools and resources are available to get your little one off to a good start. Although this is not a sleep training class, you'll learn the groundwork for healthy sleep habits for your baby. You can take this class before your baby arrives, or after your baby is here. I look forward to seeing you!
- Science of newborn sleep
- Laying the groundwork for healthy sleep
- Recognizing sleepy cues
- Purple crying, the witching hour and colic
- Calm your fussy baby
- Tips to get your baby sleeping
- Sleep environment
- Sleep gear
- Q and A
Partner Prep is the perfect add-on to the Inclusive Childbirth Class. Learn how to guide your partner through labor and birth. Let a certified Doula share her tips and tricks with you. We'll share ideas and tools that she uses as a doula. One of the best parts of this class is it includes a virtual panic button for you while your partner is in labor! You can "CALL THE DOULA" with a question! You'll have access to our Doula's personal phone number.
- Geared toward partners!
- Especially helpful when some hospitals only allow one support person during Covid-19
- Early labor at home, how to keep her relaxed and calm
- When to go to the hospital and ways to make the ride easier for mom
- Getting settled in at the hospital
- Learn about normal hospital environments and what to expect
- Tips and tricks to help mom through labor
- Navigate through the labor and birth process through the eyes of a Doula
- ACCESS ONE OF OUR DOULA'S DURING LABOR IF YOU NEED SOME SUPPORT OR HAVE A QUESTION!