Due to the Coronavirus, all classes will be Webinar-Based until further notice! Thank you for your patience and understanding.
***If you are currently booked, your class will be the same day as your original booking***
BOOK YOUR CLASS ON THE CALENDAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Childbirth Classes will be on a Saturday from 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.
The class will be presented live, including a PowerPoint presentation, as well as video content, live demonstrations, and various PDF documents dropped to you during the course. Childbirth class curriculum as follows:
- Packing (and list)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- What happens as your body prepares for labor and birth
- signs your body is preparing
- Stages of labor
- Phases of labor
- Comfort Measures
- Pushing and birth
- Immediate recovery
- Medical Interventions and pain management
- Cesarean Birth
- Covid-19 and how it affects your labor and birth
- Links to virtual tours
Newborn care class weekday from 6:30 PM-9:00 PM.
The class will be presented live, including a PowerPoint presentation, as well as video content, live demonstrations, and various PDF documents dropped to you during the course.
Newborn Care Class Curriculum as follows:
- Normal newborn appearances
- How to chose your pediatrician
- The golden hour
- What to expect during the first two hours
- Hospital stay
- Daily newborn care
- Umbilical cord
- Purple Crying
- The 5 S's
- Safe sleeping
- Out and about with a newborn
- Q & A's
Partner Prep Class - weekday class from 630-830 PM
Partner Prep is the perfect add-on to the Inclusive Childbirth Class. Learn how to guide your partner through labor and birth. Let Brandi, a certified Doula share her tips and tricks with you. She'll share ideas and tools that she uses as a doula. One of the best parts of this class is it includes a virtual panic button for you while your partner is in labor! You can "CALL THE DOULA" with a question! You'll have access to our Doula's personal phone number.
- Geared toward partners!
- Especially helpful when some hospitals only allow one support person during Covid-19
- Early labor at home, how to keep her relaxed and calm
- When to go to the hospital and ways to make the ride easier for mom
- Getting settled in at the hospital
- Learn about normal hospital environments and what to expect
- Tips and tricks to help mom through labor
- Navigate through the labor and birth process through the eyes of a Doula
- ACCESS ONE OF OUR DOULA'S DURING LABOR IF YOU NEED SOME SUPPORT OR HAVE A QUESTION
PLEASE BOOK YOUR CLASSES FROM THE CALENDAR BELOW. Once booked, you'll receive a link via email prior to the class to join.
Contact Jillian Silva or with any questions and or comments. 512-773-2375