Video instructions for use of Elle Tens:
Features and Benefits of The Elle TENS
- Pre set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button when you are having a contraction
- Optimax technology for extra power
- Uses 4 large pads
- Easy to read user display
- Neck cord for mobility
- Can be used for post natal pain
Precautions to mention:
Do not use with a cardiac pacemaker or with a seizure disorder. TENS unit CANNOT be used in water! You would need to remove the pads before getting in the bath/shower and then re-apply after.
It is very important to mention that for maximum benefit, TENS needs to be started in early labor before contractions become overwhelmingly strong. (This is due to the Gate Control Theory of Pain).
This photo below shows proper placement of pads: