Watch the above video to learn how a TENS machine can help you!
A drug-free option for labor contractions
Features and Benefits of The Elle TENS
- Preset modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button when you are having a contraction
- Optimax technology for extra power
- Uses 4 large pads
- Easy to read user display
- Neck cord for mobility
- Can be used for postnatal pain
Precautions to mention:
Do not use with a cardiac pacemaker or with a seizure disorder. A TENS unit CANNOT go in water! You would need to remove the pads before getting in the bath/shower and then re-apply after.
It is very important to mention that for maximum benefit, TENS needs to be started in early labor before contractions become overwhelmingly strong.
This photo below shows the proper placement of pads: