You’ve spent months preparing for your baby. From childbirth education to nursery design and everything in between. Now that your baby’s arrival is near, or you are already home with your baby, it’s time to think about your needs too! Worried about fitting in a shower, a meal, or a nap? Wondering how to introduce a bottle, wrap a swaddle, or give a bath? Perhaps you just need some encouragement and reassurance. We can suggest ways to help you adjust to motherhood by giving you tips, ideas and suggestions. Are you wondering about which swaddle or bottle to use? Which mattress, stroller or highchair should I buy? We are very familiar with the latest trends regarding baby gear, and will be happy to share our ideas with you!
We are just a phone call away from supporting you during your birth or helping you settle into motherhood! 512-773-2375
Contact Your Doulas, we are here to help you!
Our doulas are background-checked, certified, and insured.
Fees for service:
$35 *hourly (Day time hours) 7am-6pm
(*only offered in 4 or 8 hour blocks)
$40 *hourly (Night time hours) 6pm-7am
(*only offered in 8 hour blocks)
$40 hourly - Any continuous 24 hour period
*Mileage fees of apply to areas further than 20 miles outside of Austin, including these areas: Bee Caves, Bastrop, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jonestown, Kyle, Lago Vista, Leander, Lakeway, Lockhart, Marble Falls, San Marcos, Spicewood.
- Free consultation at your home to assess needs and care
- Care provided in either 4 or 8 hour time blocks.
- Day or night service, or a combination of both, depending on needs
- Feeding, changing, soothing, bathing and all aspects of newborn daily care
- Making sure you are getting rest you need. If you are breastfeeding, after feedings, we take over so you can rest!
- Light breastfeeding support
- Light house-care duties such as emptying dishwasher, laundry, meal assistance or running errands
- Helping with older siblings
- Newborn Sleep patterns
- Advice, support and encouragement during those early weeks, a period that can be overwhelming and exhausting
- Provide your with resources to professional experts with breastfeeding, massage therapy, sleep coaching and more!
We look forward to serving you, please contact us to set up a consultation to see how we can be of assistance to you for your birth and beyond!
If you would like our services, please fill out the Postpartum needs form below: